Sunday, February 6, 2011

Join the following sentences:


                                                ………..Learn English, Be Global
amars
(Quality English teaching)
(Class six-twelve, English Honours, F.C., Spoken & written English, Holy-Cross and all English Medium courses)  
 Phone: 9863 94 7055      E-mail: letsgo4study@gmail.com  www.amarsenglishcenter.blpgspot.com  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Join The Following Sentences:

  1. The earth is a planet. We know it.
  2. It was true. We hope it.
  3. The child might fall down. He was afraid of that.
  4. You have solved the problem. No one knows the method.
  5. The student was absent yesterday. The teacher asked him the reason.
  6.  He passed the final exam. He told me this.
  7. He did it. I do not know how. It is true.
  8. This is the boy. The boy broke the windows.
  9. The girl is my sister. You saw her last night.
  10. That is the man. His wife is an actress.
  11. I went to the doctor. The doctor told me to take rest.
  12. The house is under construction. It belongs to me.
  13. This is the place. Rabindranath was born here.
  14. The book was very useful. Samir bought it yesterday.
  15. The iron is hot. Strike it now.
  16. I shall finish the sums. Then I shall go to play.
  17. Study hard. You will get a first class.
  18. Find my money. I shall give you an ice cream.
  19. I had a degree. I could get a good job.
  20. He came to my house. I was not at home.
  21. He was suffering from fever. He wished to go to school.
  22. He jumped out of bed. Then the bell rang.
  23. He was rich. He did not help me. I was in problem.
  24. It is simple. A child can understand it.
  25. I am his neighbour. He did not help me.
  26. I went there. I found him well.
  27. He is weak. He is working hard. The wants to prosper.
  28. He is a player. He is a singer.
  29. She is a house wife. She is a musician.
  30. He went to Dhaka. He went to Sylhet.
  31. The boy is intelligent. He passed in the exam.
  32. The girl studied well She failed in the exam.
  33. Where was he born? Do you know the place?
  34. You have made no mistake. I am sure of that.
  35. She is an intelligent girl. We know this.
  36. He I a driver. He must abide by discipline.
  37. Here is the pencil. You lost it yesterday.
  38. Teachers say something. Listen to those things.
  39. He is poor. He cannot buy all books.
  40. I entered the room. I felt something. Something was wrong.
  41. I cannot fight with you. You are stronger.
  42. You may be powerful. I am not afraid of you.
  43. He saw me come. He ran away.
  44. He was tired. He took rest for a while.
  45. He did not speak with me. He was angry with me.
  46. I was afraid. I saw a tiger. The tiger was big. It was dangerous.
  47. It was morning. I saw a man. The man was old. He was ill.
  48. He keeps some dogs. The dogs are well trained. The dogs will guard his house.
  49. The sky is cloudy. He should take an umbrella. It will be better for him.
  50. The boy was healthy. He was strong. It was not difficult for him to carry the load. The load was 10 kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment